Yamagata Europe has launched a new responsive website with a clearer focus on how we can help companies with their translation needs.
At Yamagata Europe we're big fans of 5S, a workplace organization method that uses a list of five Japanese words: seiri, seiton, seiso, seiketsu, and shitsuke. It basically means we run a clean ship. Or really, that our manager wants us to run a clean ship.
- Five steps to translating life-critical content Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 13 january
- Yamagata Europe and TXTOmedia partner up to meet growing demand for instructional video content Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 12 november
- Which variant of Chinese do you need? Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 17 october
- GitHub: the ideal version control and collaboration platform Posted by credit card for sale on 27 january
- The Finnish-Japanese connection Posted by DORIS SUSAN on 27 january
- GitHub: the ideal version control and collaboration platform Posted by Hugh on 27 january